Wednesday, May 1, 2013

i'm back








Splendid jersey scoop neck tee,  old Zara oversized blazer, NastyGal Search and Destroy Skinny Jeans, Zara sandals, Givenchy Nightingale bag, Cartier watch, Ray Ban shades


Hello, i'm back! Sorry, I know.  It's been a very VERY long time since I last posted.  The past two months have been crazy for me as I had so many events to attend -- weddings, proposal events, etc.  Looks like my friends are starting to get hitched one by one!  I am so very happy and excited for them -- now, I'm not the only that's married! :)   

Anyway, enough with the love life.  Sunny LA is back!  And I def took full advantage with whites & neutrals.  I was heading out to the Grove in West Hollywood with my husband and wanted to wear something chic and fresh.  Pulled on an oversized ivory blazer over my basic white tee and paired it with some destroyed washed denim for a bit of edge.  Then, went for nude sandals to "neutralize" the look ;)  What do you think?





































2 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit!

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your jeans and your heels! You look amazing :)

    www.seesimona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete