Friday, January 4, 2013

Not quite furfect







Dress by American Apparel, Faux Fur Coat by Rehab clothing, Celine Audrey sunglasses, Proenza Schouler PS11 clutch


TGIF everyone!  Here are a few pictures from another look in New York.  It was freezing cold when I took these photos, can you tell?  There was a small walkway near our hotel leading to a really cute playground.  I had this faux fur coat hanging in my closet for a while now.  You don't see too many people wearing fur coats in LA, so I took it to New York excited to actually wear it.  Thinking that it will help me bear the cold, I was deceived.  Eh, I was freezing in it.  I guess I ll just have to wear it in LA! :)

































4 comments:

  1. oh my!You've got an amazing and incredible style!Absolutely in looove with every single outfit post of you!Love how you combine things!In love with this coat!Love Celine sunnies,I've got the same ones but in brown <3 Im following you now,you should definetely get more followers dear..hope you can follow back :) keep in touch.kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it might not be warm enough for NY but you look fantastic in that coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your coat!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/sweetyellow.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't top that highly sophisticated look! You didn't need a lot of variety because the black and white scheme already really did a lot for your look! All of the elements are as (highly) remarkable as the others. That's pretty rare because they stand out altogether.


    Joel Salmon

    ReplyDelete